Anxiously Awaiting Autumn


 Welcome to a new Monday and to you for being here. I am honestly struggling with summer as i know many do, heat and humidity are not this witches friend. I am truly looking forward to my most favorite season of autumn. For me the closer we get to August the better. I am chomping at the bit to bring out my fall items but will hold off until after Lammas. 


 Not sure if you have seen the Little Miss/Mister memes that are going around but I personally loved and got excited when I saw them, I related a bit too much to this one. I do love Rae Dunn, and the fall items have been arriving daily. I want to bring out the mugs so badly. 


This meme I found yesterday accurately sums up how I am feeling, with our temperatures soring this week and my desire for fall. I apologize to all those who love summer. Since childhood fall has always been my favorite, I love the rain, the dark, the colors of fall. I am longing for the crisp leaves and the shorter days. Not to mention back to school. I love being in the schools, I am starting a new job in a new to me school in September and I am looking forward to all that will have to offer me. 



Thank you for joining me here today and I hope you enjoy all that the rest of the summer brings you.

Blessed Be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Take On The Lammas Tea, from The Tea Witches Grimoire

The Witch Basket Bath Products I bought at Phoenix Rising in Langley BC

Saturday's Fun Finds, Thrifting for Teacups