Welcome To My Tea Tent 2022...

 

Quite proud of myself, it has been at least 4 years since I have been able to open my tea tent, this is number 4 in the world of my tea tents. years ago a good friend gifted me the most amazing high-end tea tent which was lost in a freak early snow storm, something Vancouver rarely gets. i hosted so many daily tea parties and in my memories on Thursday was a touching memory that motivated me to track down the tent you see above.


This was so very many years ago, eight if I am not mistaken and some of my nieces shown above are grown and living all over the world. This memory made me realize that while 6 of my nieces are currently touring France (oh and one nephew), I can still make new memories in my own way in a tea tent.


This very simple tent I purchased on facebook Markent Place three years ago and other than lending it to a friend I had yet to put it up. I started putting it up in the yard alone and divine timing had my adult son, walking by from the gym, he being over 6 feet tall and me only 5 was a godsend. In less than a minute we put the tent up. 


 I made short work of getting it cozy, my great grandmothers table cloth about 100 years old, my teapot, trivet, cup and saucer and current project and into the tent I went. 

I even received my first order to the tea tent and I quickly made tea and toast.




 Welcome to my tea tent, I am so glad you could join me, 

Hope to see you again soon. Blessed Be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Take On The Lammas Tea, from The Tea Witches Grimoire

The Witch Basket Bath Products I bought at Phoenix Rising in Langley BC

Saturday's Fun Finds, Thrifting for Teacups