My Take On The Lammas Tea, from The Tea Witches Grimoire


 I have been so excited to go through the book A Tea Witch's Grimoire by S. M. Harlow, this has been one of the best books I have ever found for tea blending and for blending tisanes.  Sunday July 31st I set out to make myself the Lammas Tea recipe that is on pare 33. I think that every witch, kitchen, tea or hedge witch puts his or her, on touch or intention to every recipe and while I used the ingredients listed after I shopped, foraged and found the items listed, I in the end added my own touch, which as some honey bush tisane and some vanilla as well. While the recipe listed is absolutely perfect, I over looked picking up local honey, so I added my own sweet honey flavor with some of this south African bark.

I purchased this book from Amazon, I am not an affiliate, just want to share for those who are like minded, or those looking for a great gift. This is a book I look at often and I just love. I cannot wait to make all the Sabbat Tea Recipes listed and so many more. 

Click here to find the book on Amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witch Basket Bath Products I bought at Phoenix Rising in Langley BC

Saturday's Fun Finds, Thrifting for Teacups