Lammas Blessings And A New To Me Tradition...


 I am rather excited to share this particular journey with you. On July 31, I attempted a long desired craft of making Corn Dolls.


Every year I say I am going to attempt it and for some reason I put it off until Sunday night. I see the tutorials like this amazing one shared on Facebook with me that walked me through the steps.


I am absolutely thrilled with how these directions were so easy to follow.




Last year a friend last year in one of my monthly witch swaps made and sent me one and hers is farm more professionally done. I did make 7, and found I got better at it as I went along.


I used what I had on hand, with yarns and bits of fibers in my craft stash.

This was so much fun and easy to do!
I am excited to put these on my altar this Lammas. Thank you for joining me here and Blessed Be from my table to yours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Take On The Lammas Tea, from The Tea Witches Grimoire

The Witch Basket Bath Products I bought at Phoenix Rising in Langley BC

Saturday's Fun Finds, Thrifting for Teacups